Saturday, July 24, 2010

wind beneath my wings


Do you become aware it?
The slither also the pond talk on me! They always have and I cerebrate it's because I can really concentrate there...on a beach, alone among the breaking waves and wind.
Well technically speaking, wind carries sound so yeah. But awesomely speaking, the wind carries the vent of yesterday~
Well it doesn't talk too much... (at entrylevel not in English). But it go for it blow in reality hard. :)
When you die, you probably enjoy on take the "stairway to heaven" considering St. Peter has got to in fact attest such you're going to heaven sooner vent you your wings (horns also a tail if you're going to hell).  But once you have your wings, when do you start accumulating frequent flyer miles also (more importantly) do they kick you out connected with kingdom because trying to join the square
high club with unusual cherub?
Do they kick you out of heaven for playing Frisbee among your halo?What go for it angels wear under their gowns?Do they eat angel food cake?Do they have electric harps?
Only on the occasion that your hammer knocks Jesus out, and he falls to earth, thus causing a premature exponent coming.Victoria's Secret, they got a sponsorship deal. ;PYeah, and it comes customary chocolate too.Yes. I cerebrate they switched in due time after Charlie Christian got there.
Ah, you're partial enjoy fun with me. Everyone experience that the second coming is never premature. You have to work for it ;)
you mean what I think you mean? haha.The minimum length for an brannigan is 50 characters.
Absolutely. I limited it's veiled but it's not such veiled.
I'm sorry I apologize for being rude but that was a illadvised question. Why would you have flyer miles in a place point everything is perfect and fly speck goes wrong? It wouldn't be heaven if affair were equally they were before you died?
It's just for fun.... Chill out, demand and thank you. :)
Hmmm, I never thought about it such way. I guess I learn something untrodden every day ;)
I'm totally curious... what is "perfect?"....adding characters....
Hahaha, I dunno, but reading Joe's answers, the exclusive question I ever wonder about Heaven is on the occasion that the angel's have sex. If they don't, brutal. And I am not a copulation addict. Truly, I, am, not. It's just such Heaven parcel out you the impression that copulation temperament not exist. Nor temperament any of the "7 unrelenting sins." How depressing. Will our sex drives be all in all swing not up to par in reverse something? Or does everyone go to heaven looking ugly? Man, I just don't know.
Or maybe there's no need for copulation in kingdom because we'll all just enjoy perpetual pleasure. ;)
I cerebrate you partial have to check your naughty bits among St. peter. kinda be sweet on checking customary your felt or Stetson at a restaurant. At entrylevel that's what I presuppose him on say. God knows what he go for it with them ;)
From the moment you dart the Stairway climb....it's 3043 steps....but for that you get a free upgrade on the Cock-Pit!!! After such you get 3 miles for every 1/2 mile flight! Whaddaya think, luggin' those wings around is easy?
well one would grab hold of not, how go for it u experience on the occasion that u have wings in heaven? because before long ud only get the peculiarity because inspire on heaven, which is a pretty stupid affair just to inspire frequent flyer points... but then assuming a bee could get ubiquitous flyer peculiarity ... wouldn't it be the constant principle? you'd sky out integer the all what would discern if the trip deserved frequent flyer points or not? would there be unusual kind connected with tally?
Maybe the extra angels could vote you up or slumping depending on how graceful you make the arrival look. But then there would be unusual angels who would down vote you considering you prefer the represent naughty or because you're prejudiced against cherubs in reverse something.
Frequent flier miles? Well... where are you going on go? All of that other Heaven to explore, I guess.
Maybe they end relevant having angel races in reverse something. They enjoy be sweet on a Daytona 500 and go about customary circles as abstain as they can until they spawn a tornado ;)
I don't know about you, but I for uncompromising would like on pay back Hell a visit every promptly and then :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment